Enjoyment Young Widows

Enjoyment Young Widows


My name is the Word, I am 23 years old and my current college and work. This story begins when I walk with my friends in an area in Jakarta which is already quite popular among young people.
As I was crossing the street Sudirman I saw a woman and I stopped my vehicle and we were acquainted.
The woman named Nia and she was only 19 years old with a height of approximately 175 and a bra size of about 36 C finally I offered to drive him home and he agreed, so we ended up way back home without anything.


Tomorrow morning at 10:00 am Nia contact me via my cell phone"Hello, Word huh?""Who is this?", I asked"Nia, his acquaintances forget that night ..""Oh, yes .. again where ya.""Again in Blok M, you do not have any events for today?""Ehmm, nobody tuh why?", I replied"Can you pick?""Fine where?""At McDonald Blok M aja ya at 11:00""Ok"
Long story short I drove straight to the Blok M
When we got there we talked for a while and then we decided to go."Where are ya?" I asked"Whatever you wrote ..""Main to my house for a while yuk would not?""Ok," he replied casually."Ga afraid?", I asked"Afraid of what?""If raped how?"But he casually replied, "Ga would also have to be raped anyway .. he .. he .." glancing at me and pinching my waist spoiled.Then I asked, "Bener ya?"He replied, "Why not?"


Then as soon as we drove toward my house in Tebet number that is always empty daily. So until then I invite Nia to go and then we sat side by side and I was teasing him."Yes ya do not fear being raped?"
He even said, "Want to rape me now?" he said, puffing out his chest, plump it.
I do not know who started all of a sudden we had each other's lips met and crushed, and played his tongue in my mouth. His left hand took off my shirt and I do not want to miss, I come to open the tight shirt and removed her bra.


Kisses spread down the neck and behind the ears."Ahh .. esst .. continue that ..", Nia already started babbling fuzzy when my tongue down to the chest between the two hills.My tongue continued to spread in her breasts, but not to the nipple.Nia sighed a sigh, "Man suction Man Man I wanna let elo isep Man .."
But I ignore it and still play around the nipple and down to the stomach while perlaha hand slowly opened his pants and underwear remains.Nia finally pulled my head into my mouth and pinned tits."Come suction Man Man Man do not torment me .."Finally my mouth to suck her left breast while my right hand wringing her right breast."Ohh .. aah .. nice .. esst continue to suck a hard Man Man Man bites ohh ..", he sighed.While kusedot tits alternating left and right hands on the hips guerrilla rubbing klitorsnya from the outside of her panties.


Nia could not wait, he finally opened my pants, including my underwear so forth 'my dick' which was standing upright and Nia stunned."Crazy Man has really big elo .."And without command directly Nia insert my penis into her mouth a little, feel very full mouth, licking Nia continued down to the end of the groin down to the stem selurh terjilat him."Ah .. yummy continue Ni Ni" I also hold extraordinary favors.Finally I took the initiative and turned my body so our position to 69. For a moment I was licking her pussy lips Nia sighed."Ah .. nice .. keep on Man Man esst .."Finally Nia great climax when the tongue touches the clitoris."Ahh .. Man I got Man .." mengelum cock while her mouth kept a straw Niapun faster and stronger on my cock so I merasakkan throbbing on my cock."Ni, Ni I also want to ahh ..""Unison ya .."Heard it Nia-nyedot more eager to suck and lick my cock and finally .."Acchh .. ach ..", Crot .. Crot .. crott .., 8 times my dick squirt sperm in the mouth and he swallowed it all Nia so we also go out simultaneously.Finally Niapun roll over beside me after licking all over my cock clean.

"Thank ya dah Man I do not orgasm long since blurred my husband ..", says NIA"Really where your husband?""Do not know all of a sudden he ngilang after I ngelahirin my child""But you dah have children?""It's been a year old, Man"
Nia then hugged me tightly. Then he looked up at me, and then I kissed her lips softly replied but he was eventually turned into a kiss kiss passionately. Then Nia memgang my pussy is still open and squeezed squeezed it so that it automatically 'brother' stood up and harden.Then Nia up my body and licked out all over my body from mouth to toe."Ach .." I sighed in line with a lick on me.Nia then suck my cock clearly visible from the top of how my cock in and out of the tiny mouth."Ah. Shh .. yummy honey continue to suck honey achh .." sigh hardened.


Then I turned my body so that position 69 with Nia on my body and I lick vagina clitoris kuisep Nia and Nia."Ahh .. yummy Man continues Honey, I Love you achh .." Nia sighed rose.Nia then turned back and he was holding 'my sister' who was ready to fight it, dipaskannya into the vagina after fitting lowered slowly NIA ass. So slowly enter my penis to vagina intercourse Nia"Ow .. shh .. ohh .. geede's really got you a" softly Nia."Have you really too narrow Yang, nice .. ah .." I said.Slowly I press and hold my cock into her narrow it. Finally after everything collapsed Nia started shaking his hips up and down so as to make my penis like a sucked-suction.Nia is upon me about 15 minutes before she was moaning."Ahh .. Unfortunately I'm out Yang, ahh .." he sighed.

After her body was limp and hugged me, but because I also pursue my peak so I flipped him directly without removing my cock inside her pussy. Once I was on top of it straight from top kugenjot Nia almost continuously about 20 minutes until finally Nia orgasm three times in this short time."Ahh .. dear dear me out again ahh .." Nia sighed."You're a long time really does shame" Nia sighed as he continued to rotate her hips."Ahh hold dear hold dear nice Shh .." racaunya."Yeah I'm also comfortable hold dear dear dear ahh .. stuck really bad ah .." I sigh no less great.
Finally after I ramped Nia for about 40 minutes I felt like there was an urgent want to get out of the cock."Honey, I'm going out dear""Going inside or outside the baby?" I said."Bentar Unfortunately I also want to go out again ya ahh .." Nia sighed."In the palace aja honey let me add Satisfied" Nia sighed again."Ahh .. shh .. ahh dear dear me out .." I breathed"I pity unison until ah .. ahh .. oh .." Nia sighed."Ahh .. ahh dear dear me out .. shh .. ohh .." I sighed."Aahh" spurting sperm 9 times."Emmhh .." Nia is also the time to have an orgasm."Thank ya darling" Nia said as he kissed my lips tenderly.


After that we immediately cleaned up in the shower and in the bathroom we had was 'play' again when we had to clean each other our respective partner suddenly Nia squat and suck mine back and au in a position standing in trying to hold the pleasure. But I can not help withstand the turmoil that exists then I sat on the ws and Nia sits on top of me with the position facing me and he put his penis into her vagina again."Bless .. shh .. ahh .. ahh .. nice dear" racaunya start enjoying the game.
But after 15 minutes I was bored with that position then I told turned his back to me and I slowly lift without removing my cock and I told Nia menungging by holding on to the edge of the tub and when she menungging genjot direct me back and forth, wringing her fruit chest rocking."Ah .. Man I want to get out Man .." he sighed."Man aah ..", was re-wetting fluid Nia orgasm cock.Due to the condition of Nia yan limp so I decided to release my cock and proceeded to suck my dick Nia until the end .."I'm going out dear Ni .. ah .." While punched in the head towards my dick so it looks cock disappear all the tiny mouth.
And when Nia sucking cock then .. "Ah .. Ni .." I ended up spraying the whole sperm into the mouth and I saw Nia Nia swallow all the sperm without even spilling out of her mouth she cleaned my cock by licking the remnants of all the existing sperm.
After that we exchanged cleanse our bodies each and we went back to the room with the body equally and we lie naked while hugging without any clothes that cover the body and we kissed and touched each other and chat for a moment.
Without feel we've been in my house for almost 4 hours. So eventually we wore our own clothes and then I drove back to the rented Nia Blok M area, and promised to keep in contact. Until now, we still often derived intercourse.
 
 
 
 
 

Comments